Are you looking to start a business venture that will give you the freedom from 9 to 5 jobs and also require low investment? If yes, then here are some of the low investment business ventures that are gaining traction in today’s market:
1. Food Truck Business: People who love baking or cooking and have taste for fine dining, can look into the food truck business. A Food truck is very convenient and is low operational cost, vis-a-vis renting space for a restaurant. Owning a food truck requires lower investment and the mobile food service is very popular among students and professionals, as they can grab a meal on the go. Setting up a food truck helps you feel the pulse of the crowd. As this is an experimental set-up, you can also make some improvisations in the food before setting up your own restaurant.
2. Online Product Reviewer: Many startups, cosmetic brands and home furnishing companies seek professionals who can write reviews on their products. These reviews encourage people to try out these new products and make a purchase. These reviews are written to create a good opinion on the product. Product reviewers influence the market rating of a product. If you have your own blog, then you can write reviews else you can also opt for freelancing websites or take contracts directly with these companies.
3. Cooking Classes: Starting a cooking class is one of the best business ideas for homemakers and cooking enthusiasts. You can take up these classes during your free time. Cooking classes are very popular among teenagers and adults, and require minimum investment and can even be operated from home. Some of the most popular cooking courses are baking, microwave cooking, continental cooking, cake and pastry making and food presentation classes.
4. Yoga Studio: Yoga is a thousand-year old mental, physical and spiritual wellness practice, which originated in India. Yoga has immense health benefits and is hugely popular among Indians and foreigners. If you have proper Yoga training, then owning a yoga studio is a simple business. You must rent space to start your Yoga studio. Yoga classes can also be operated from home or by renting space in your community. Practising yoga relieves people from pain and helps them stay healthy. So, it is likely that this business venture will take off pretty soon. International Yoga Day is on 21st June 2019.
See Also: Basics of Financial Planning
5. Daycare Business: Daycare facilities are very popular in India, as in most households, both parents work. So taking care of kids during working hours by offering daycare services, has gained immense popularity. Parents also prefer sending kids to these schools to teach them specialized skills and improve communication. So, if you love kids and are quite responsible, then you can start a daycare business with a small initial investment. If you are successful at managing kids, then you can expand your organization into a playgroup for kids.
Want to know more on Investment Planning? We at IndianMoney.com will make it easy for you. Just give us a missed call on 022 6181 6111 to explore our unique Free Advisory Service. IndianMoney.com is not a seller of any financial products. We only provide FREE financial advice/education to ensure that you are not misguided while buying any kind of financial products.
6. Agriculture Business: Agriculture business involves the distribution and marketing of agro products. With the advent of organic farming, there’s scope for big business. You can also create an outlet where organic products can be sold like organic vegetables, milk, eggs or organic cosmetics and food items. This business venture requires low-investment as well as low operation cost.
See Also: Types Of Investment Plans
7. E-commerce Business: With the advent of e-commerce websites like Amazon and Flipkart, it’s easier than ever to sell items online and expand rapidly. Instead of creating your own website, you can list your products on these sites. You will also be able to save on rent or logistical charges and even hiring staff. Displaying your product on this kind of a website, helps you market your product and gain customers, which otherwise is a time consuming and tedious task. These benefits make e-commerce businesses very popular among small investment business ventures.
8. Designing Websites: Startups and businesses are constantly searching for professionals to design their websites. Websites help these businesses launch their products online and mark their presence on social media. This is a contract based job and can be taken up by IT professionals and design wizards to create customized websites. You can use various websites like Upwork or Freelancer to get such contract based jobs.
See Also: Best Investment Plans for 2019
9. Affiliate Marketing: This type of business requires no special skills. Affiliate marketing is a new concept in India and is taken up by both men and woman to earn money through commissions. This business requires no or low investment and involves selling and promoting products and earning through commission on sales. Affiliate marketing sells products through the various websites and social media platforms. Affiliate marketing can be taken up by housewives, retired persons, teenagers and students.
10. Event Management: If you have the skill to organize and manage events like birthday parties, marriage anniversaries or office programs, then you can opt for event management as a career. If you have the necessary skill and knowledge on decoration and management, you can turn it into a successful business venture with low capital investment.
You May Also Watch
Keep your Financial Cognizance up to date with IndianMoney App. Download NOW for simple tips & solutions for your financial wellbeing.
Have a complaint against any company? IndianMoney.com's complaint portal Iamcheated.com can help you resolve the issue. Just visit IamCheated.com and lodge your complaint. If you want to post a review on any company you can post it on Indianmoney.com review and complaint portal IamCheated.com.
Be Wise, Get Rich.
This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("IndianMoney.com") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.