Purchasing a term life insurance plan is the best way to ensure high cover for your family at a low cost. A term insurance policy gives the buyer an option to modify or customize policy features and benefits to suit personal requirements. You have a number of options to choose from.
It’s best to avail term life insurance at young age. Once you have a good job and stable income, you can avail a term insurance policy as it provides your family with security and financial stability in your absence. If you have dependents, don’t forget term life insurance.
Want to know more on Term Life Insurance? IndianMoney.com will make it easy for you. Just give us a missed call on 022 6181 6111 to explore our unique Free Advisory Service. IndianMoney.com is not a seller of any financial products. It only provides FREE financial advice/education to ensure that you are not misguided while buying any kind of financial products.
SEE ALSO: Government Health Insurance Schemes In India
7 Reasons Why You Should Buy Term Life Insurance Plan
Outlined below are the top 7 reasons why you must consider buying a term insurance plan:
Affordable premiums: A term insurance plan is affordable and conveniently fits your budget. These plans provide life cover for a defined period and are designed to secure family needs in case of an untimely demise. The policy holder can pay a monthly or yearly premium as per affordability and budget.
- Duration of the policy: the term insurance plans are long term policies, where an individual can opt for policy cover up to 40 years. The duration of your financial commitment determines the tenure of the term insurance policy. The term insurance policies are generally sold with terms ranging from 5 to 40 years. However, the term also depends on the age of entry of the policy holder. The sooner you start, the longer you get to enjoy the cover.
- Premiums are low: the term insurance plans can be availed for a nominal monthly or yearly premium.
- Offer rider benefits: a term insurance rider is an additional benefit that provides the insured with supplementary coverage along with the already existing benefits on the term insurance policy. Some insurers provide rider benefits for critical illness or the accidental death benefit. The rider benefits can be purchased at an extra cost. A buyer can modify their already existing policies by adding these riders that offer coverage for all possible life risks.
- Tax savings: a person availing term life insurance policy can also get tax exemptions on the premiums paid. The term insurance plan is an efficient tax saving instrument. Section 80C of the income tax act allows a tax exemption of up to Rs 1.5 Lakh a year. Apart from tax savings on premium, the death benefit is tax free under Section 10(10d) of the income tax act.
- Provides financial stability to your family: Availing term insurance policy makes sure you secure finances of your family on an untimely demise. It helps your family stay on track in case of any eventuality and helps settle debts and loans in the event of premature death of the breadwinner. The term insurance plans are easy to comprehend and offer substantial life cover at low costs. The nominee is entitled to receive the death benefit in case the policy holder expires within the term of the plan.
- Convertibility of the term insurance policy: the term insurance policy gives the policy holder the power to customize the policy to suit needs. When you buy the term insurance policy, you make an agreement with the insurance company. However you can choose to convert the policy depending on the situation/ circumstance. There are a few restrictions on the cost of conversion, the amount that can be converted as well as the time period. Keeping the above reasons in mind and the benefits of term insurance plans, you can now avail a policy which is both profitable and budget friendly.
SEE ALSO:Best Health Insurance Plans in India
You May Also Watch:
SEE ALSO: What Is Health Insurance
Keep your Financial Cognizance up to date with IndianMoney App. Download NOW for simple tips & solutions for your financial wellbeing.
Have a complaint against any company? IndianMoney.com's complaint portal Iamcheated.com can help you resolve the issue. Just visit IamCheated.com and lodge your complaint. If you want to post a review on any company you can post it on Indianmoney.com review and complaint portal IamCheated.com.
Be Wise, Get Rich.