Mr. C S Sudheer founded IndianMoney.com, India’s largest free unbiased financial education company, at the age of 22. IndianMoney.com was conceptualized in 2008 to address the glaring need of financial education among the common man. IndianMoney.com was much ahead of the curve in launching such an initiative as financial education was not even discussed at regulatory levels. It educates people over a telephone call with the help of proprietary Need Analyzer which records the voice of the consumer and their aspirations before offering solutions. This system was not an overnight success.
It is Mr. C S Sudheer's long cherished dream and consistent evolution coupled with perseverance over the years to build a system after taking into consideration the voice of thousands of its consumers. It is currently educating about 21,000 people and has capabilities to easily scale it up to 100,000 per day. Mr. Sudheer plans to get there by March 2020. He believes and acknowledges that all of us should get easy and free access to quality & free financial education.
- IndianMoney.com’s unique offering has helped over 32 Lakh people till date make wise financial decisions. Consumer stickiness is the biggest testimony of their success as they educate them on different financial products year after year.
- Post completion of graduation, Mr. Sudheer was working with an insurance company in sales. It was the period when insurance sector was at its peak. During this period he witnessed a huge number of mis-selling incidents wherein innocent customers were brutally mis-led. A couple of incidents where people who could save meager amounts have been mis-led and lost years of savings pushing them to darkness, made him put a full stop on his sales career. These incidents shook and motivated him to start a portal which offers free unbiased financial education. He explored multiple ways to educate people and zeroed down on on-call advising which is tailor-made for the demography of India.
- Post educating the customer on financial products and concepts, IndianMoney.com connects them to registered service providers in their geography for a small referral fee which ranges from Rs 50 to Rs 500. IndianMoney.com has opted to charge referral fees over success fees to the service provider in order to make sure that they remain unbiased all the time.
- IndianMoney.com's continued efforts & innovation has helped them build Robo Advising platform ‘Wealth Doctor’ to its current form where they have been seeing over 99% accuracy. Also, the user interface has evolved so well that any common man can use this. Therefore, now they are opening up ‘Wealth Doctor’ to their consumers, where consumers can directly access their core Financial Education platform through a simple & innovative mobile app. Further, they have added various new features to deliver personalized personal finance news, education, tips & advice. Wealth Doctor app is another step to accomplish Mr. Sudheer's goal to help people ‘Save, Invest & Spend consciously’.
- IndianMoney.com recently raised Series A investment from SRI Capital backed by Serial Entrepreneur Mr. Sashi Reddi. It is also backed by Mr. BVR Mohan Reddy, Former Chairman of NASSCOM; Mr. Pradeep Mittal, Founder of Magna Infotech; Mr. Ravindra Krishnappa, Former Executive Director of Oracle; Mr. Shekhar Kirani, Partner at Accel Partners and Mr. Srini Koppolu, Former MD at Microsoft India.
IndianMoney.com has set up a dedicated helpline for Karnataka State Police to educate them on personal finance. Mr C S Sudheer was invited by World Bank to attend its FinTech CEO's Summit in 2017. Mr Sudheer has authored Best Selling book "Love Beyond Death" to create awareness on Term Life Insurance.