Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a private insurer in India. IRDA licensed Bharti AXA in the year 2006. It is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and AXA. 51% of the stake is held by Bharti group and the remaining 49% by AXA. Bharti AXA Life Insurance offers a range of products and services related to insurance and wealth management.
Below mentioned are the benefits of availing Bharti AXA Life Insurance:
Want to know more on Term Insurance? We at IndianMoney.com will make it easy for you. Just give us a missed call on 022 6181 6111 to explore our unique Free Advisory Service. IndianMoney.com is not a seller of any financial products. We only provide FREE financial advice/education to ensure that you are not misguided while buying any kind of financial products.
SEE ALSO: Best Term Insurance Plans In India
Nominees can initiate Insurance claim intimation through WhatsApp. Yes, you read that right. Vikas Seth, MD & CEO of Bharti AXA Life Insurance, says ‘Service initiative would make claim submission a hassle-free process for the nominee’. Bharti AXA has become the first Indian Insurer to provide its customers with the option of claim intimation through WhatsApp.
This makes claim submission a hassle-free process, as nominees don’t have to visit the company’s branch, but have to only send a message on WhatsApp. Vikas Seth, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Bharti AXA Life Insurance, said: “We are the first life insurance company in the country to use WhatsApp to intimate and expedite claims for our clients. The prime responsibility of any life insurance company is to honor a valid claim in the need of the hour. By embracing an instant messaging platform like WhatsApp, we are providing a prompt and fresh service option to enhance the comfort and benefit for our customers and improve customer-contact ability”.
He added that the nominee has to send a text to the company’s WhatsApp number for intimating his/her claim. The company would have dedicated personnel that would have access to this number and send an immediate response to the nominee. Further, the nominee would have to upload claim documents on a link that would be shared by the company. Bharti AXA Life Insurance informs nominee on his/her WhatsApp number only, and would settle the claim by crediting the death benefits to his/her bank account, if the claim is honored.
Bharti AXA Life said that they encourage their entire customer base to use this service. Seth said “We are confident that the use of WhatsApp will help us improve customer engagement during the claim process. More importantly, our customer-friendly initiative would complement the regulator’s efforts to enhance service, efficiency and transparency in the domestic life insurance industry”.
Bharti Axa Life Insurance’s initiative of settling claims through WhatsApp is widely appreciated as this facilitates fast and a hassle free claim settlement. This saves a lot of time for the nominees, who earlier had to go in person to the insurer’s branch for the claim settlement. With government stressing on digitalization, Bharti AXA’s initiative to settle claims through WhatsApp only highlights this.
You May Also Watch:
Keep your Financial Cognizance up to date with IndianMoney App. Download NOW for simple tips & solutions for your financial wellbeing.
Have a complaint against any company? IndianMoney.com's complaint portal Iamcheated.com can help you resolve the issue. Just visit IamCheated.com and lodge your complaint. If you want to post a review on any company you can post it on Indianmoney.com review and complaint portal IamCheated.com.
Be Wise, Get Rich.
This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("IndianMoney.com") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.