The time has come for you to do the most important job of the year. Filing your income tax returns, popularly called filing ITR. Days are running. The last date to file ITR for assessment year 2017-18 is July 31st 2017. You better not wait for the last minute. Time is ticking.
Albert Einstein might have said that the hardest thing in the World to understand is income taxes. But, you need have no worries....Filing your ITR online is quite an easy process. Want to know more on tax planning? We at IndianMoney.com will make it easy for you. Just give us a missed call on 022 6181 6111 to explore our unique Free Advisory Service. IndianMoney.com is not a seller of any financial products. We only provide FREE financial advice / education to ensure that you are not mis-guided while buying any kind of financial products.
You May Also Watch:
Steps to file ITR Online:
To file your returns online you must visit the website. This is how you can do it:
STEP 1 :
You must first Log on to the income tax e-filing website
You then download the applicable ITR Form from 'Downloads'.
You will have to fill this ITR Form offline. You will have to generate an XML file and save it on your desktop.
You then create a User ID and Password and Login to the Portal.
Go to the e-file. Check on 'Income Tax Return'. You then click, Upload the tax return.
Things to do before filing ITR
1. You must first check Form 26AS and make sure that the tax deducted from your income matches that of Form 16.
2. If there are mismatches, there is a chance of you getting an income tax notice.
3. You will have to mention the right bank details so that any refund due to you is credited directly to your bank account. You will have to mention the correct PAN, address, email and mobile number.
4. Finally, remember to file ITR much before the due date of July 31st 2017.
Things to know before filing ITR
1. Identify the ITR form you have to fill
SEE ALSO: Aadhaar Card Check Online
3. There are new sections in ITR Forms
4. You have to make some mandatory disclosures
5. You have to make some additional disclosures
You have just over 20 days to the deadline of July 31st. Gather your thoughts...Get your pen and paper and make a note of all these things before you file ITR. You cannot make mistakes. This is the job of the year. Be Wise, Get Rich.
This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("IndianMoney.com") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.