The real estate sector in India is no stranger to cheating, frauds and scams. Demand for real estate, property and buildings are soaring, leading to builders and developers cheating innocent buyers. There are several cases where builders have taken too long to complete projects causing innocent home buyers to lose money. Many buildings are of poor quality with faulty wiring. This is blatant cheating by builders.
Builders are known to construct on land whose title is not clear and marketable. This leads to litigation and court cases. Builders have cheated customers with pre-launches, where they make tall promises. Sadly when customers get possession of apartments, they find the final construction different to what was promised. Many buyers never get possession of apartments as the builder doesn’t have the necessary clearances, which is cheating and fraud.
IndianMoney.com gives you a financial education to make sure you are not cheated by builders and developers. Want to know more on Residential Apartments? We at IndianMoney.com will make it easy for you. Just give us a missed call on 022 6181 6111 to explore our unique Free Advisory Service. IndianMoney.com is not a seller of any financial products. We only provide FREE financial advice/education to ensure that you are not misguided while buying any kind of financial products.
1. Many builders cheat customers by using sub-standard construction materials. You must lodge complaints against builders to get justice.
IndianMoney reviews tell if a builder makes false misleading representations on the condition of the apartment, this is called denial of the facility. On lodging a complaint, you are entitled to claim value.
2. If the builders hands over an apartment of sub-standard quality, this is deficiency in services. File consumer complaint with consumer forum if the builder hands over an apartment of low quality.
IndianMoney reviews tell if you lodge complaint with consumer forum, builders will be forced to remove defects and pay compensation. You enjoy the right to file complaints for damages and breach of obligations.
3. If the builder has constructed property without mandatory approvals from authorities, this is deficiency in service.
IndianMoney tells you to file a civil suit against the builder for a refund. You can also approach the regulatory authority who will issue the requisite approvals.
4. What to do if builder has constructed apartment on illegally acquired land?
IndianMoney reviews tell you to file complaint and seek alternate accommodation from the builder. You can file complaint with the consumer forum or civil court.
5. What if the builder changes layout plan without your consent? If the builder changes land use and layout plan without your consent (This is with respect to the one given in the agreement), you can send a legal notice to the builder.
IndianMoney.com reviews tells you to file complaint against the builder in the consumer forum or a civil suit at the court.
Are you cheated by Builders? Lodge a complaint on Iamcheated.com which is a free online consumer complaints portal, which registers consumer complaints online and helps resolve them. If you have been cheated by real estate brokers or if you do not receive any response from them, do get in touch. You can post your complaint on IndianMoney.com complaints portal IamCheated.com.
You May Also Watch:
Keep your Financial Cognizance up to date with IndianMoney App. Download NOW for simple tips & solutions for your financial wellbeing.
Be Wise, Get Rich.
This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("IndianMoney.com") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.