Being wealthy is important. Financial security makes life easy. Being financially hassle-free will save you a lot of time and energy. It gives peace of mind.
However, there is no trick to get wealthy overnight. But, certain well-planned measures can prove to be effective in the long run.
We have begun the new year and a new decade. The new year is the best time to plan financial goals and stick to them. People often make New Year's resolutions way too seriously at the start and later fail to remember them.
Identifying your long term plan is essential, no matter which phase of life you are. Setting goals and working to achieve them with a determined mind fetches success.
Want to know more about Financial Planning? We at IndianMoney.com will make it easy for you. Just give us a missed call on 022 6181 6111 to explore our unique Free Advisory Service. IndianMoney.com is not a seller of any financial products. We only provide FREE financial advice/education to ensure that you are not misguided while buying any kind of financial product.
See Also: Basics of Financial Planning
Tips to Get Wealthy in New Year 2020
Here are some assured tips to get wealthy in 2020:
- Set Strategic Financial Goals: Everyone has a goal in mind. It could be buying a house, buying a car, to travel, save for the future and so on. You need to have a goal set to start working towards it. For example, A person at the start of his career must focus on paying back his education loan, saving for retirement and so on.
- Start Investing: Yes, Money when invested smartly, increases returns. Keeping it in a savings bank account or bank FD's is not enough. Start learning about various investments, and take help from financial advisors. Start investing in small amounts. Learn the pattern of returns. If it is satisfactory, start investing more. Investing in long term instruments will result in steady income. Lack of knowledge restricts most people from investing in these instruments.
- Consider Inflation: Inflation is the rate at which the price of various goods and services increases with time. This has to be considered while investing. If inflation is high, then the cost of living increases and you will require more money to avail the same goods and services. Therefore, inflation is an inevitable factor in financial planning.
- Insurance plans: Health Insurance is mandatory to cover heavy hospital charges, as medical inflation is high. If you have elderly parents, then take health insurance plans for them as well with adequate coverage. Unexpected hospital charges can be avoided which helps save a lot of money.
- Build a Side Hustle: This means other than your normal employment, build another source of supplementary income. This can be out of your hobbies, freelancing, selling artwork and much more. This will help you get overwork stress, at the same time allow you to save some money for additional expenses. "There is always a limit to save, but there is no limit to earn". Remember this line and work on your existing skills to transform them into a business.
- Keep Track of Your Expenses: Yes, this might sound like an age-old tradition to get wealthy. However, keeping track of where your money actually goes, helps cut down the unwanted expenses and concentrate on your real interests and goals.
- Home Plan: Everyone needs a roof over their heads. Some people decide to build a house while others are comfortable staying at a rented house. Either way, decide what you would like to opt for in the long run. If you want to build a house, avail a home loan, look for plots, start saving, find good locations and so on. On the other hand, if you choose to stay in a rented house, find alternative methods of income to pay off your rent. A home is a fixed asset and planning beforehand is beneficial.
Applying these tips and tricks will help you become wealthy in the coming years. Financial growth is backed up by adequate financial plans and goals. Hence, planning and working towards these plans result in assured returns.
See Also: Review Your Financial Plans With IndianMoney
You May Also Watch
Keep your Financial Cognizance up to date with IndianMoney App. Download NOW for simple tips & solutions for your financial wellbeing.
Have a complaint against any company? IndianMoney.com's complaint portal Iamcheated.com can help you resolve the issue. Just visit IamCheated.com and lodge your complaint. If you want to post a review on any company you can post it on Indianmoney.com review and complaint portal IamCheated.com.
Be Wise, Get Rich