alexa

Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

 
Home News 7 Year-old Boy Accidentally Swallows Apple Airpod; Gets Hospitalised

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Indianmoney App

Google Play
 
Get the Best Financial Advice on Business InsuranceClick Here
 
 
7 Year-old Boy Accidentally Swallows Apple Airpod; Gets Hospitalised

7 Year-old Boy Accidentally Swallows Apple Airpod; Gets Hospitalised

Saturday, January 4, 2020, 11:11 AM

A 7-year-old boy from the US was hospitalised after accidentally swallowing one of the Apple AirPods that he received as a Christmas gift from his mother. The doctors took an X-Ray which showed the wireless headset sitting below the child's ribs and released him after assuring the device would pass naturally. "No more AirPods for this kid," his mother said.
Read More

Learn to Save, Spend, Invest & Borrow Wisely with our Youtube Channel

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!
CIBIL Meter
Get It now!
Attention!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("IndianMoney.com") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.