Bihar: Over 200 people suffer from food poisoning after wedding feast
Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 2:10 PM
More than 200-people suddenly fell-sick after a wedding feast in Baijalpur in Bihar's Sonepur, triggering a situation of chaos at the local-hospital. Those who fell sick were immediately rushed to the hospital, but there was hardly any space to accommodate all of them. An emergency-like situation was observed in the hospital as police-officers and doctors from surrounding areas came in to manage the situation.