Search in

Home News Chhattisgarh Hospital Fire

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Indianmoney App

Google Play
News Image

Fire At Chhattisgarh Hospital, 3 Employees Faint Due To Suffocation

Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 7:34 PM

Three employees of Bilaspur-based Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences fainted due to smoke inhalation after a portion of the hospital caught fire, officials said. Following the blaze, 40 children undergoing treatment in the paediatric ward of the hospital were shifted elsewhere. According to officials, the fire was caused due to a short circuit. The employees were identified as Iqbal, Rudra and Upendra, they said.