alexa
Indianmoney.com Missed Call Number

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!
 
Home News Gas Leak

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Indianmoney App

Google Play
 
News Image

Chennai family suffocates to death due to gas leak from AC after power

Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 9:59 PM

Three members of a Chennai family died of asphyxiation caused by a gas leak from the air conditioner while asleep in their house on Monday. According to police, the family must have slept with the inverter for their AC switched on after the electricity was restored, which caused leakage. "Doors and windows were closed so they suffocated," police added.
News Image

3 towns evacuated after 70 fires, gas explosions reported in US

Friday, September 14, 2018, 12:39 PM

Mass evacuations from three towns in the US state of Massachusetts were underway after at least 70 fires, suspected gas explosions and gas odour were reported by the residents. At least six injuries have been reported so far. Gas lines in the towns were depressurised and the power was shut off, Massachusetts State Police said.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!
CIBIL Meter
Get It now!