alexa

Search in IndianMoney.com

 
Home News ICU Fire

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Indianmoney App

Google Play
 
News Image

2-Month-Old Boy's Arm Amputated After Suffering Burn Injuries In Mumbai

Thursday, November 14, 2019, 8:59 AM

A case of negligence was registered on Wednesday after a two-month-old boy sustained burn injuries in a fire which broke out in ICU ward of civic-run KEM Hospital in Central Mumbai, a police official said. The incident had taken place on November 6 at the ICU of the hospital. As a result of burn injuries, the boy's left arm had to be amputated.