He Thought It Was Medicine. His Girlfriend Gave Him Drain Cleaner Instead
Saturday, May 4, 2019, 8:23 PM
The 50-year-old man thought that his girlfriend was giving him his medicine. But when he drank the substance, it nearly killed him. A woman in Utah tried to put her live-in boyfriend into an "eternal-sleep" by giving him Drano on Monday-night, police say. Elle-Weissman, 43, is accused of deliberately poisoning her boyfriend with toxic-drain-cleaner. But then, she did something that police said was unexpected.