Mongolia to suspend KFC outlets for inquiry after food poisoning reports
Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 7:42 PM
Mongolia has temporarily suspended operations of all KFC restaurants in the country to conduct an inquiry, as 42 people were hospitalised and hundreds showed food poisoning symptoms after eating at one of the outlets of the fast-food chain. KFC, which is part of Yum Brands Inc, opened its first restaurant in Mongolia in 2013 and currently has 11 restaurants there, all in the capital.
UP: 13-year-old raped, poisoned in Bulandshahr
Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 2:09 PM
A minor girl was allegedly raped and poisoned by a man in Bulandshahr district. The 13-year-old victim was declared dead during the treatment at a district hospital, just a few hours after the incident took place on Tuesday. The police has arrested the accused and an investigation into the matter has been initiated. Senior Superintendent of Police said.