alexa

Search in IndianMoney.com

 
Home News Sanitation Worker Chokes On Toxic Fumes While Cleaning Sewer In Delhi39s Shahdara

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Indianmoney App

Google Play
 
News Image

Sanitation worker chokes on toxic fumes while cleaning sewer in Delhi's Shahdara

Monday, February 3, 2020, 8:28 AM

A 24-year-old sanitation worker died and another suffered from suffocation after they inhaled toxic fumes while cleaning a deep sewer in Shahdara on Sunday, police said. Ravi died in the incident that took place near a BSES office at the CBD ground in Karkardooma, police said. They added that Sanjay (35), who suffered from suffocation, is undergoing treatment at a local hospital.