Search in

Home News Ventilator

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Indianmoney App

Google Play
News Image

Doctor fails to give ventilator, kid dies in Madhya Pradesh

Monday, February 11, 2019, 7:12 AM

A one-and-half-year-old died of burn injuries at a government hospital in Madhya Pradesh as it didn't have a ventilator and doctor allegedly asked her parents to arrange one on their own. A cellphone video shows the doctor telling the family that the Burns ward doesn't have a ventilator. After the video went viral, Dr Jyoti Raut was suspended for negligence, a government spokesperson said.