alexa
Indianmoney.com Missed Call Number
 
Home News Chlorine gas leak in Gujarat village; 19 hospitalized

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Indianmoney App

Google Play
 
Get the Best Financial Advice on Health Insurance Plan Click Here
 
Chlorine gas leak in Gujarat village; 19 hospitalized

Chlorine gas leak in Gujarat village; 19 hospitalized

Friday, April 14, 2017, 8:34 PM

Atleast 19 people were hospitalized following the leakage of chlorine gas in a small village on the city outskirts, district officials said. The incident took place last night due to leakage in the valve of a chlorine gas cylinder, when the process of chlorination in a drinking water tank located in Por village was underway, they said.
Read More

Learn to Save, Spend, Invest & Borrow Wisely with our Youtube Channel

Get It now!