HomeNews News IDFC buys Natixis' stake in mutual fund IDFC buys Natixis' stake in mutual fund

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Wealth Doctor App

Google Play
 
IDFC buys Natixis' stake in mutual fund

IDFC buys Natixis' stake in mutual fund

Monday, March 6, 2017, 3:01 PM
IDFC Ltd has agreed to acquire a 25 percent stake held by Natixis Global Asset Management in IDFC Mutual Fund. It has agreed to buy the stake for Rs 244.24 crores. The transaction is expected to conclude by the end of this month. IDFC currently holds 75 percent stake of IDFC Asset Management Company. Remaining 25 percent is held by Natixis Global Asset Management.
Read More

Learn to Save, Spend, Invest & Borrow Wisely with our Youtube Channel

Love Beyond Death Get It now!
 

How about our new look!

 
Great!
Mm.. Ok
Bad
 

Please select a category

Please write your feedback and suggestions