alexa
 
Home News Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals may sell shares to follow rules

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Indianmoney App

Google Play
 
Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals may sell shares to follow rules

Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals may sell shares to follow rules

Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 2:24 PM

Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) might sell its shares to follow the rules. According to the rules, listed companies should have at least 25% of their equity with the public. At present only 11.42% of MRPL’s shares are with the public. The rest 88.58% is owned by state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd (71.63%) and Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd (16.96%.)
Read More

Learn to Save, Spend, Invest & Borrow Wisely with our Youtube Channel

Get It now!