alexa
 
Home News Toshiba to buy Engie's 40% stake in NuGen for $139 mln

Read more interesting news from around the globe with Wealth Doctor App

Google Play
 
Toshiba to buy Engie's 40% stake in NuGen for $139 mln

Toshiba to buy Engie's 40% stake in NuGen for $139 mln

Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 5:36 PM

Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Tuesday it will buy French power utility Engie's 40% stake in their British nuclear joint venture NuGen for 15.3 billion yen ($138.5 million). Toshiba currently owns the remaining 60% of NuGen, which plans to build three reactors at the Moorside site on the coast of Cumbria and expects electricity generation to start in 2025.
Read More

Learn to Save, Spend, Invest & Borrow Wisely with our Youtube Channel

Get It now!