Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

Home > Videos > - Celebrating a Decade of Making People Wise and Rich | 10th Anniversary - Celebrating a Decade of Making People Wise and Rich | 10th Anniversary

10th Anniversary Special Video which depicts the making of Us!

Special Note by C S Sudheer on the occasion of's 10th Anniversary:

18th Sept 2018 marks the 10th Anniversary of It's been a fantastic journey so far, and I’m proud to be a part of it. When I look back, I remember Steve Jobs statement "Journey is the Reward". How true it is? When I started back in 2008, I was just 22 and a first generation entrepreneur without any mentor or godfather.

Today, after 10 years, I have evolved as a better person while is being built brick by brick. This wouldn't have happened without all the amazing people who came in support of's mission. Today, we are the largest Financial Education Company in the Country educating over 20,000 people one to one on phone in 11 different languages across the length & breadth of India.

Very few companies in India are fortunate enough to touch so many lives every day. We have so far educated over 37 lac people, and this makes us more responsible. A team started with one member has grown to a massive 1000+ people ever enthusiastic family.

When I reflect on the last 10 years of our Journey at, one question I ask myself is: why were we the ones to build India's First Financial Education Company? I was just 22 when we started, and we had no resources. If those big companies with abundant resources had focused on this problem, they could have built a large Financial Education Company to make Indians wise & rich. The only answer I can think of is: we just cared more for our people.

When some were doubting the need for financial education in India, we were building a Financial Education Company. While some started talking about the importance of providing Financial Education to Indians, we had built a Financial Education Company that was educating 1000s of people every day. While others doubted that this would be sustainable, we were helping people make wise financial decisions that too for no cost. We just cared more about making Indians wise & rich than anyone else. And we still do it even Today. That's why I'm even more excited about the next ten years than the last. The first ten years were about bootstrapping this platform. Now we have the resources to help even more people across the country make wise Financial decisions.

Today, less than 10% of India's population actively participates in Indian Formal Financial System. In the next decade, we have the opportunity and the responsibility to bring the rest 90% to the Formal Financial System. Today, Financial Education is mostly about helping people choose the right Financial Product. But in the next decade, we will build tools & solutions to help people EARN big, SAVE more, SPEND less, INVEST wisely and BORROW consciously.

In the last decade, we only had a few ways to be a part of Indians journey to become RICH. But in the next decade, technology will enable us to create many more ways to be able to help them to be WISE & get RICH. It's been amazing to see how people are using our platform to make wise financial decisions. We have helped them spend, save & invest wisely when they had money and we have helped them borrow money at the best terms when they needed money. Our customers have started new families, and we have helped them plan and realize their family's Financial Goals. I'm so grateful to be able to help build these tools for India & Indians. I feel a deep responsibility to make the most of my time here and serve India the best I can. Thank you for letting me be a part of this journey.

On this special occasion, I would like to thank my team for their sacrifice and ever-growing enthusiasm to make Indians Financially savvy & wise. I am grateful to my investors, Advisors & the Board for their unconditional support to this noble cause. This journey wouldn’t have been so successful without our Associates, who is representing across the length & breadth of the country to make Financial Inclusion possible. Finally, I wish to thank the most important part of this entire value chain, our Consumers, for whom we all are relentlessly building all these solutions. has achieved all these milestones only because of their love & encouragement.

A decade-long journey of making Indians wise & rich has reinforced our belief in the India Story. And I must tell you; our mission has just begun. There is so much to do and the time is flying. See you soon with a lot more updates.


Get the Best Financial Advice on Click Here

Recent Videos


This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.