Are small cap stocks a good investment?
By IndianMoney , 3 months ago
Yes, but it is suitable for aggressive investors with long term horizon.
As per SEBI guidelines, the top 100 stocks are listed in stock exchange are known as Large-cap stocks, 101 stocks to 250 stocks are listed in the stock exchange are known as Mid cap stocks and 251 stocks to 5,600 stocks are listed in the stock exchange are called Small cap stocks.
- What is the full form of RBI?
- How the interest is paid in case of Relief/Savings Bonds?
- Is there any TDS towards interest payment in respect of Relief/Savings Bonds?
- Whether Relief/Savings Bonds can be transferred?
- Is the facility to create pledge, hypothecation or lien against Relief/Savings Bonds available to the investors for availing loan against the Relief/Savings Bonds as collateral?
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?