Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

Are there any bonds in which I can invest my capital gains to claim tax relief?

By IndianMoney , 11 months ago

A capital gains tax is applicable on the profit that arises out of the sale of a capital asset. The profit earned is categorized as income and is applicable based on the holding period of the asset.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.