As per the Income-tax Law, gain arising on transfer of capital asset is charged to tax under the head ?Capital gains?. What constitutes ?transfer? as per Income-tax Law?
By IndianMoney , 11 months ago
- What are American Depositary Receipts (ADRs)?
- What is meant by the term ADR ratio?
- What is the AMERICAN DEPOSITORY RECEIPT (ADR) PROCESS?
- What are the ADVANTAGES OF AMERICAN DEPOSITORY RECEIPT (ADR)?
- What are the DISADVANTAGES OF AMERICAN DEPOSITORY RECEIPT (ADR)?
- What are the Types of American Depositary Receipts