Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

How do I break a fixed deposit in a post office prior to its maturity?

By IndianMoney , 11 months ago

To break a fixed deposit you have to visit the post office where you hold the deposit and inform the concerned official that you want to make a premature withdrawal. You will have to submit your identity and address proof along with the FD receipt. Further, the money will be transferred to your account.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.