Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

How do we add/modify or delete a nominee for my savings account?

By IndianMoney , 1 year ago

To make any modification to your savings account you have to obtain or download a form from the bank branch or its website. Fill the form mentioning all the necessary changes and deposit it in your nearest bank branch.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.