How do you know if a stock is large cap?
By IndianMoney , 6 months ago
You can categorize equity stocks based on their market capitalization. If a company has more than 20,000 crores Market Capitalization stocks that they are grouped as Large-cap stocks.
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?