How do you write a bill of exchange?
By IndianMoney , 1 month ago
1. Provide the title
2. Mention the amount to be paid
3. Mention the date on which the amount needs to be paid
4. Mention the payee
5. Mention the identification number
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?