Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

If I open a PPF account in my minor child?s name, can I claim tax deductions from both accounts i.e. my child?s and mine, when I file taxes?

By IndianMoney , 11 months ago

You can claim a deduction from total income in respect of contributions to any public provident fund belonging to self, spouse or child. But remember, this deduction is subject to an overall limit of Rs 1.5 lakh per FY under Section 80C.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.