Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

If my income is taxed in India as well as abroad, can I claim any sort of relief on account of double taxation?

By IndianMoney , 1 year ago

Yes. According to double tax avoidance agreement (DTAA) policy, the taxpayer can avoid paying taxes twice. It is an agreement between 2 countries. Under this policy, NRIs can enjoy tax deductions on income earned in india.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.