Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

My KVPs have got lost ! How can I get a duplicate certificate ?

By IndianMoney , 1 year ago

Visit or write to the post office requesting a duplicate certificate. Once the request is accepted, the post office will do the required background checks. After verification, submit the required documents.(form NC29, residence proof, ID proof, passport size photograph, copy or details of original certificate etc). The post office will issue a duplicate certificate after the successful completion of these procedures.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.