what are features of Large Cap stocks ?
By IndianMoney , 3 weeks ago
1. They offer moderate returns.
2. The Large-cap stocks are less risky when compared to Mid-cap and Small-cap stocks.
3. The Large-cap stocks belong to the well-established market players that have a rich operational history.
4. These stocks are more expensive compared to Mid-cap and Small-cap stocks
5. Offers liquidity to investors.
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?