what are the carious Reasons to invest in large cap stocks ?
By IndianMoney , 4 months ago
Large-cap stocks are issued by companies that are stable and thus they are less volatile than aggressive investments like Mid-cap or Small-cap stocks.
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?