What are the main features of a bill of exchange?
By IndianMoney , 8 months ago
1. It is an instrument in writing
2. It is an unconditional order to pay
3. The drawer must sign the bill
4. A fixed amount must be paid before the predetermined date
5. It involves three parties - the drawer, the drawee and the payee.
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?