What are the types of bills of exchange?
By IndianMoney , 11 months ago
Types of Bill of Exchange:
1. Documentary Bill
2. Demand Bill
3. Inland Bill
4. Clean Bill
5. Foreign Bill
6. Trade Bill
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?