Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

What do I need to do to receive my dividend?

By IndianMoney , 1 year ago

If you are a shareholder in a company, dividend money will be credit to your bank account linked with Dmat account or you will receive a dividend order to your registered address, generally in the form of a cheque, which you must submit in the registered bank and encash it.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.