what is Large cap stocks?
By IndianMoney , 10 months ago
As per SEBI guidelines, the top 100 stocks are listed in stock exchange are known as Large-cap stocks.
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?