Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

What should you NOT do when you have lost, damaged PAN card?

By IndianMoney , 11 months ago

Do not apply for a new PAN card when you lose or damage your PAN identity card. You cannot hold more than one PAN card as per law. Thus when you lose your PAN card, you must first lodge a police complaint and then apply for a reprint of your PAN card.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.