When do Issuers Use 4(2) Commercial Paper?
By IndianMoney , 4 months ago
- What is the full form of RBI?
- How the interest is paid in case of Relief/Savings Bonds?
- Is there any TDS towards interest payment in respect of Relief/Savings Bonds?
- Whether Relief/Savings Bonds can be transferred?
- Is the facility to create pledge, hypothecation or lien against Relief/Savings Bonds available to the investors for availing loan against the Relief/Savings Bonds as collateral?
- What do you mean by commercial paper?
- What are the important changes in Commercial Paper Issuance as per the new guidelines issued by RBI?
- What are the various forms of Commercial Paper issued under the new regulations?
- Will CRISIL?s(Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited) methodology for Short Term Debt rating differ from Commercial Paper rating?
- Is commercial paper rated? Is a back?up bank facility required?
- What is 4(2) Commercial Paper?