Whether IIBs will be underwritten by primary dealers (PDs)?
By IndianMoney , 1 month ago
- Inflation Indexed Bonds (IIBs) were issued in the name of Capital Indexed Bonds (CIBs) during 1997. How is the new product of IIBs different from earlier CIBs?
- Whether capital protection will be provided Inflation Indexed Bonds?
- Why will WPI be used for inflation protection? Why CPI has not considered for the same?
- If there is a revision in the base year of WPI series, how will the revised series be used for indexation?
- What will be the tax treatment of interest payment and capital gains accrual due to inflation?
- Whether foreign institutional investors (FIIs) will be allowed to invest in IIBs?