Search in Indianmoney's WealthPedia

Who are authorized by the Reserve Bank to sell foreign exchange for travel purposes?

By IndianMoney , 7 months ago

1. Foreign exchange can be purchased from any authorized person, such as an AD Category-I bank and AD Category II. 2. Full-Fledged Money Changers (FFMCs) are also permitted to release exchange for business and private visits.

What is your Credit Score? Get FREE Credit Score in 1 Minute!

Get Start Now!

This is to inform that Suvision Holdings Pvt Ltd ("") do not charge any fees/security deposit/advances towards outsourcing any of its activities. All stake holders are cautioned against any such fraud.