Who is the payee?
By IndianMoney , 4 months ago
- What is the full form of RBI?
- How the interest is paid in case of Relief/Savings Bonds?
- Is there any TDS towards interest payment in respect of Relief/Savings Bonds?
- Whether Relief/Savings Bonds can be transferred?
- Is the facility to create pledge, hypothecation or lien against Relief/Savings Bonds available to the investors for availing loan against the Relief/Savings Bonds as collateral?
- what is the meaning of ECB?
- What is external commercial borrowings and its procedures?
- Who regulates external commercial borrowing?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure compliance with ECB guidelines?
- Are LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership) eligible to raise ECBs?
- Can INR denominated ECB be converted into foreign currency ECB?