Will I continue to earn interest on my account if I extend the maturity period beyond 15 years?
By IndianMoney , 3 months ago
- What is the full form of RBI?
- How the interest is paid in case of Relief/Savings Bonds?
- Is there any TDS towards interest payment in respect of Relief/Savings Bonds?
- Whether Relief/Savings Bonds can be transferred?
- Is the facility to create pledge, hypothecation or lien against Relief/Savings Bonds available to the investors for availing loan against the Relief/Savings Bonds as collateral?
- Can I increase my investment under the PPF scheme by opening 2 or more accounts in my name?
- Can I continue to use an inactive account?
- Will I continue to earn returns if my account is inactive?
- If I open a PPF account in my minor child?s name, can I claim tax deductions from both accounts i.e. my child?s and mine, when I file taxes?
- What if I wish to invest more money than the Rs.1.5 lakh limit?
- How is interest calculated in PPF?